Shyon

Shyon

AssetsTop 23%ReturnsTop 96%

Mechanical engineer who loves technical trades

8Following33Followers271Likes & Bookmarks
S
Shyon

My vote: 上涨 3.4% 至 7.4%

I am cautiously bullish on $Tesla(TSLA.US) Tesla’s earnings reaction. With Q3 deliveries already announced, I believe the market will focus more on automotive gross margin, free cash flow and management’s outlook for Robotaxi and FSD. If automotive margins show signs of stabilisation and Elon Musk provides credible updates on autonomous driving, the stock could rebound.

However, I am not expecting a huge rally based on the vision alone. Tesla still faces pricing pressure and heavy AI-related capital expenditure, so cash flow and execution matter. I will be watching whether the fundamentals can support the long-term growth story. For now, I expect a moderately positive reaction, but I would not chase TSLL before the results are released.

C
Captain's Watch
TSLA Earnings Challenge — Guess the close and win cash!

$Tesla(TSLA.US) reports Q3 FY2026 after the US close, Wednesday 21 Oct— the numbers land around 04:30 SGT Thursday morning, with the call at 05:00. ⏰ETFs:$TSLA 2X Long ETF(TSLL.US) $TSLA 2X Short ETF(TSDD.US) 📍 Wh...

EARNINGS PREVIEW·US 1 LONGBRIDGE Deliveries held up. Can cash flow? Tesla ·Q3 20
1 LONGBRIDGE TESLAEARNINGS CHALLENGE Where does TSLA.US close on Thursday 22 Oct
S
Shyon

Good news for $SpaceX(SPCX.US)! I am glad to hold the company stock and see it making such impressive progress. Generating $4.4 billion in profit on $14.6 billion in revenue is an encouraging milestone, showing that its business is gaining scale and creating real financial value.

What interests me most is that SpaceX is building more than just a rocket company. Its progress in space exploration, satellite connectivity through Starlink, and AI-related businesses could open up additional growth opportunities over the long term. However, I will continue watching how these businesses translate their potential into sustainable profits and cash flow.

I hope SpaceX continues to grow and strengthen its position in the space industry. For me, this is about looking beyond short-term headlines and focusing on long-term business potential. I am optimistic about what lies ahead, while remaining patient as the company continues to execute its vision and unlock more value for shareholders.

C
Captain's Watch
Featured☕️ [Task Coins Giveaway] Daily Market Talk — SpaceX Turns a Profit and Opens Tesla Merger Talks

SpaceX made money for the first time, and immediately put a Tesla merger on the table. At home, the STI is up and the banks are leading. Let's dig in 👇💬 Would a SpaceX-Tesla merger be a good deal for ...

S
Shyon

My pick this week is $SpaceX(SPCX.US)because I believe its potential catalysts extend beyond short-term earnings. Morgan Stanley’s Adam Jonas maintains an Overweight rating with a $300 price target, forecasting Q3 revenue of $13 billion and adjusted EBITDA of $6.9 billion. Although its market cap has declined nearly 15% over the past eight sessions, I see the upcoming Starship 15th flight in early November, potentially including a ship catch attempt, as a major event that could reshape market sentiment.

What makes SpaceX stand out to me is its long-term growth potential across launch services, Starlink and future space infrastructure. If Starship continues to make technical progress, it could improve launch economics and expand commercial opportunities over time. Of course, I would not ignore execution risks or treat analyst forecasts as guaranteed outcomes. I would watch the earnings numbers alongside upcoming milestones, because I believe the combination of financial performance and technological progress could be the key driver of its next move. I prefer to stay patient and let the results speak for themselves rather than chase short-term hype.

C
Captain's Compass
🎁[Reward] Big Tech Earnings Kick Off! SPCX, META and TSLA Implied Moves Near 8%!who win📈?

This week’s key earnings, here.and  Mag 7: $SpaceX(SPCX.US) $Tesla(TSLA.US) $Meta Platforms(META.US)take turns on stage! Since June, cloud providers have deployed open-source and in-house mid-sized models, lifting...

图片 1,共 2 张
图片 2,共 2 张
S
Shyon

I am leaning towards the cautious side for now. One green session does not mean the chip selloff is over, especially after eight consecutive sessions of declines. I remain positive on the long-term AI and semiconductor growth story, but valuations, financing costs and market sentiment still matter. I would rather see the stocks reclaim key technical levels and form a stable higher low before becoming more aggressive. For memory stocks, the potential cycle bottom is encouraging, but I do not want to mistake a relief rally for a confirmed reversal.

For Singapore, I am keeping an eye on fundamentally strong banks like OCBC, while remaining cautious about S-REITs as they continue to make new lows. I believe patience and disciplined accumulation are more important than trying to catch the exact bottom. With Nvidia’s GTC and several major earnings reports ahead, the next few sessions could bring more volatility. My approach remains simple: focus on fundamentals, respect technical signals, and avoid chasing short-term rebounds.

C
Captain's Watch
Featured☕️ [Task Coins Giveaway] Daily Market Talk — Chips Snap Their Streak, Asia Doesn't Follow

The chip rout that defined last week ended on Monday, and Asia is not buying it. At home, the STI is slipping. Let's dig in 👇💬 Wall Street says the selloff is over, Asia says it isn't. Which side are ...

S
Shyon

I see this chip selloff as a potential opportunity, but I am not rushing to buy the dip just yet. AI demand remains a strong long-term driver, especially for memory and semiconductor companies, but even solid fundamentals cannot prevent short-term corrections when sentiment turns negative and leveraged positions unwind.

I will keep watching key technical support levels and wait for signs of stabilization before adding more. I am bullish on the long-term AI trend, but I would rather miss the first part of a rebound than catch a falling knife. For me, discipline and capital preservation matter more than trying to buy the exact bottom.

C
Captain's Watch
Featured☕️ [Task Coins Giveaway] Daily Market Talk — Chip Stocks Log Their Longest Losing Streak

Chip stocks fell for an eighth straight day, the longest run on record, and the traders shorting them are up about $32B. At home, the banks have split. Let's dig in 👇💬 Eight days down and the Fed goes...

S
Shyon

I would prefer market breadth improving, especially through RSP and IWM. After seven consecutive sessions of semiconductor weakness, I think capital rotation into small caps and equal-weight stocks could offer opportunities beyond the usual mega-cap tech names. Falling Treasury yields would also help ease valuation pressure, although I would want confirmation that the trend is sustainable.

I would still keep an eye on AI-related ETFs like SMH and DRAM, as I remain bullish on the long-term AI and semiconductor themes. However, I would avoid chasing the rebound and prefer gradual accumulation when technical signals improve. For me, the key is not predicting every Fed move, but managing risk, diversifying, and staying disciplined when market sentiment shifts.

C
Captain's Compass
🎁[Reward] Warsh’s AI Optimism Cools Hike Bets as Falling Yields Revive Theme Trades

Odds of an October hike fell below 15% after Warsh spoke, from about 27% beforeLong-end Treasury yields fell faster than short-end yields as money sought safety in long bondsSmall caps and equal-weigh...

66 “We made very clear that we would deliver price stability, and we removed a d
United States 30 Year Government Bonds Yield·1D·TVC 5.550% -0.050 (-0.89%) % Hig
S
Shyon

I am becoming more cautious about rate-sensitive stocks as producer prices come in hotter than expected. With the December hike probability climbing, I think market volatility could remain elevated, especially for high-valuation tech stocks and heavily leveraged companies. However, I would not rush to sell everything based on rate expectations alone.

For me, the key is to separate short-term market sentiment from long-term business fundamentals. I am still bullish on AI and semiconductors, but I want to see companies turn strong demand into sustainable earnings and cash flow. I would rather accumulate quality stocks gradually on pullbacks than chase rallies or make emotional decisions.

Singapore’s export numbers are encouraging, especially the strong growth in electronics. I am also keeping an eye on banks and S-REITs, but I will be selective with my entries. My approach remains the same: stay diversified, keep some cash ready, and let the market offer better opportunities instead of trying to predict every Fed move.

C
Captain's Watch
Featured☕️ [Task Coins Giveaway] Daily Market Talk — Hot PPI Turns Citi and UBS Hawkish

September PPI landed a full point above forecast, and two big banks changed their rate calls. At home, September exports came in at double the forecast. Let's dig in 👇💬 With a December hike priced nea...

S
Shyon

I think the latest CPI report shows that the fight against inflation is far from over. With inflation coming in above expectations, the Fed has less room to ease policy, and the possibility of an October rate hike could keep investors on edge. For growth stocks, the biggest concern is whether higher interest rates will put further pressure on valuations.

Rather than rushing in after the selloff, I prefer to stay patient and let the market digest the latest data. One CPI report does not determine the entire market direction, but it can certainly change sentiment quickly. I would rather see more clarity on inflation and the Fed’s policy outlook before making any aggressive moves.

My strategy remains unchanged: protect capital, keep some cash available, and accumulate quality companies gradually when opportunities arise. Volatility can create attractive entry points, but I do not need to catch every dip. Consistency and discipline matter more to me than trying to predict the Fed’s next move.

C
Captain's Watch
Featured☕️ [Task Coins Giveaway] Daily Market Talk — Hot CPI Doubles October Hike Odds

September CPI came in hotter than anyone wanted, and the market's odds of an October hike doubled within the hour. At home, the STI is down about a percent. Let's dig in 👇💬 With an October hike now cl...

S
Shyon

I see the hotter-than-expected CPI as a reminder that inflation is still not fully under control. With headline CPI at 3.7% versus 3.6% expected, the possibility of another rate hike in October cannot be ignored. Even if the Fed holds, higher-for-longer rates could continue putting pressure on growth stocks and market valuations.

Personally, I am not rushing to buy the dip just because prices have pulled back. I would rather wait for clearer signals on inflation and the Fed’s next move than try to catch the bottom. The market may have already priced in some rate-hike risks, but further surprises could still trigger another round of volatility.

My long-term investment outlook remains intact, but capital preservation and discipline come first. I will continue monitoring the data, keeping some cash ready, and adding gradually when valuations and technical setups become attractive. For me, patience is better than reacting emotionally to every CPI surprise. I see the hotter-than-expected CPI as a reminder that inflation is still not fully under control. With headline CPI at 3.7% versus 3.6% expected, the possibility of another rate hike in October cannot be ignored. Even if the Fed holds, higher-for-longer rates could continue putting pressure on growth stocks and market valuations.

Personally, I am not rushing to buy the dip just because prices have pulled back. I would rather wait for clearer signals on inflation and the Fed’s next move than try to catch the bottom. The market may have already priced in some rate-hike risks, but further surprises could still trigger another round of volatility.

My long-term investment outlook remains intact, but capital preservation and discipline come first. I will continue monitoring the data, keeping some cash ready, and adding gradually when valuations and technical setups become attractive. For me, patience is better than reacting emotionally to every CPI surprise.

C
Captain's Watch
Featured☕️ [Task Coins Giveaway] Daily Market Talk — Hot CPI Doubles October Hike Odds

September CPI came in hotter than anyone wanted, and the market's odds of an October hike doubled within the hour. At home, the STI is down about a percent. Let's dig in 👇💬 With an October hike now cl...

S
Shyon

My predictions are 1B 2B 3B. I expect headline CPI to come in at 3.6%, while core CPI stays at 2.4% year-on-year and rises 0.2% month-on-month. Higher energy prices could keep headline inflation elevated, but underlying inflation may remain relatively stable.

I think the market reaction will depend on whether the actual numbers surprise investors, especially on core inflation. If CPI comes in hotter than expected, Treasury yields could rise further and put pressure on growth stocks, semiconductors and REITs. A cooler reading could support a relief rally, although I would not assume one report will change the Fed’s overall direction.

My strategy is to stay patient and avoid chasing short-term volatility. I am more focused on long-term opportunities than trying to time every market move. As always, I prefer to follow my plan, manage risk and add to quality positions selectively when valuations become more attractive. Consistency over noise! 🎯

C
Captain's Compass
【Market Predict & Win】September CPI Tonight: Wall Street Can't Agree. Can You? 🔥

7 Banks Say 2.4%. 6 Say 2.5%. That's How Close This One Is.At 8:30pm SGT tonight, the US releases September CPI. It's the last inflation print before the Fed's next decision on 28 Oct.Last month, the ...

September CPI Forecasts Wall Street institutions' forecasts for U.S. September C
U.S.CPI Scenarios Stock Market View vl 1 Based on the median headline CPI YoY fo
S
Shyon

I would rather wait for tonight’s CPI results before making any major moves. With several Fed officials signalling that another rate hike may be necessary, inflation remains a key risk for the market. I prefer to keep some cash available instead of chasing prices, especially when volatility could increase quickly.

For S-REITs, I see the recent weakness as a potential opportunity, but I would not rush to buy just because prices have fallen. Higher interest rates mean higher refinancing costs and potentially lower distributions, so I would focus on REITs with strong balance sheets, manageable debt maturities, and sustainable distributions. I would rather accumulate gradually on further weakness than commit too much capital at once.

For Singapore banks, I am still watching their earnings outlook and price action after the recent correction. MAS holding steady provides some stability, but it does not eliminate market risks. My approach remains the same: stay diversified, buy quality at reasonable valuations, and keep enough cash to take advantage of better opportunities. Consistency and patience matter more to me than trying to predict every market move.

C
Captain's Watch
Featured☕️ [Task Coins Giveaway] Daily Market Talk — Tonight’s CPI Decides the Fed’s Next Move

Three Fed officials backed another rate hike on the same day, hours before tonight's CPI. At home, MAS surprised every analyst by holding. Let's dig in 👇💬 If tonight's CPI runs hot, do you add to rate...